What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Find out how to fix the YLOD with the Yellow Light Of Death Repair Wizard And Get Up And Running Today With The Ultimate PS3 Repair Guide!
- Complete Fix For ALL Errors – Fix The YLOD/ Red Light, Freeze Ups, Disc Drive Problems, No Display And All Error Codes!
- Step By Step Video Guide – You Don’t Have To Worry About Being Technical – Anyone Can Do It!
- Full Instructions With Color Pictures – Use These With The Videos To Make It Even More Simple!
- Guaranteed To Work – A Guaranteed Fix Or Your Money Back – No Questions Asked!
- No Special Tools Or Equipment Needed – Just A Few Household Items!
Is it something I can trust?Ok, so how am I going to answer this one? Remember, I haven’t actually bought this product (I’m relying on you guys to do that and leave your reviews to the right). Well, I know I can track down some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. YLOD Repair Wizard scores an averge of 3.95, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. YLOD Repair Wizard scores 63.30/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.ylodrepairwizard.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $34.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: ylodrepairwizard.com you’ll also be taken through to ylodrepairwizard.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)